With the Private Google Calendars plugin you can display private and public Google calendars on your WordPress website.
Getting started with this plugin requires the following steps:
- Create a Google Cloud Project and download the resulting JSON file.
- Upload this JSON file into the plugin.
- Authorize this plugin to access your Google calendars.
- Display the Google calendars by using the Gutenberg block or shortcode.
Read more details in the following pages:
- Google Cloud Project and plugin setup
- Using the plugin
- Styling and theming
- Examples and FullCalendar 6 configuration